Friday, September 17, 2010

to create awareness and improvement

these tips of mine are based on my vast experiences of my life, during my childhood,school days,neighbourhood,with relatives,frinds,colleagues,and with my family before and after marriage,these can be of help to many of this and coming generations.
when i was born i could not be aware what this wurld be,but when i grow up and started understanding i have many memoirs. my father was very ed kess educated but he realised that his parents tried a lot to educate their son ,but the friend circle knew that his father have immense wealth so they misguided him and indulged him in games,pigeons,kites,roaming etc he could not understand that time ,they only wanted to share his money, and he use to run away from school with them now at the age of 810he feel sorry that if if he must have gone to school he must not have lost his factory,wealth,property. those brothers who were educated survived well and any how got better share .so this is to tell that good education counts a lot for your carrer and future .20 yrs initial education time can never return though you have whole life to enjoy other things.
when i grew up i had many experiences which i realised afterwards . starting my gali friends in common were good. i never obeyed my mother to be away from few, but now i realise she was right,some of them due to poor brought up they had the habit of stealing. they use to steal my books,toys,and even my food so obey your parents they are always right. other problems i faced that they use to take us for for play near railway line and we all happily accompanied them .i still remember if one day some gentle mean must not have pulled me i must have been handicapped or died.
we had a close relative ,though my father got a english tutor but that relative was good in mathematics,but he never taught me ,when i use to go to his home he use to give me some exercise but never explained,and asked me to to do at home if he had been fair i must have good in maths. also. chidren always remember my chilhood love and hate. they have very good understanding power ,thoough they not retaliate but they remember for whole life.
i can neverr forget many of them few i am mentioning,i can never forget love of shri ram babu harma,late shri moti lal,lala magan lal, narayan uncle who had a milk shop, one baba of daritanath mandir my neighbours. also a episode that one day after school i went to one of my frinds house it was lunch time her mother gave me food ina cracked crockery in which servant or dog must be eating. becuse after few days when i again went to that house that utensil was lying outside. though afterwards i never ate any thing in their house. when my friend sister asked why you dont eat any thing now i innocently told her,she was very annoyed on the mentality if her illiterate and orthodox mother. thank didi i remember this.this was the difference of education and your new society. the other incident is that we many frinds went to our friend house they had confectionary shop. surprising to me the mentality now the mother of our frind offered us shop return pieces of biscuits ,dried bread or rusk we call, afterwards none of us went to that friend house.we all were from good families and student of 4th or 5th. those days and understood every thing well. there is one positve remebrance also my friend ambrish,jitendra pal singh,and sant prakash bhagia mother,father always showed love mr kanti bhai patel a well known cricketer,whenever we went to play cricket at his net at home use to ask ambrish to offer refreshment to me,frinds and my younger brither.so in the hose of sp,or jps when ever we went we were nopt sent back without tea and snacks. so the values and attitude is never forgotten. everbody if he is little wise realises the facts. so do not do such mistakes with children better to do nothing if dont like.
many of my experinces in my professinal life and in neighborhood i have written in my articles,columns,blogs writing here will be a repitition. please see my older posts and shotly correcton willbe done which occurs due to cataract in my eyes and shortly to be operated,soory for mistakes,but the idea you can understand.
najeeb khan
ex-student
st.peters college.
s.m.a.o.college,
st. johns inter college
agra college
govt. leather institute kamla nagar agra india

No comments:

Post a Comment