Friday, November 12, 2010

irritation

i am back after my operation of cataract. thanks to well known Dr. son of famous doctor near Delhi gate Agra. name can not be given due to agreement with blogger. but his control in hospital and experience in field helped me a lot. i m unilocular and my r/e. is under treatment since July 2009. i am greatly thankful to dr. and others of hospital for hospitality and care. the first new hospital in Agra following the norms of cleanliness and other facilities. if this must have been in my first o/t. period
i must not have suffered the set back of r/e.
now i am fine and my new blog will be on irritation. Dr during my operation said twice to his juniors don't irritate me a topic for me to define.really this is very common and some gives frustration. pls read next blogs in detail on irritation......najeeb khan
agra. 282005
india

No comments:

Post a Comment